Camping near Cap d’Agde
Top 5 things to do in Cap d'Agde
- Walk to the beach of the Grande Conque : From the beach, enjoy a sublime panorama between clear waters and black sand.
- Bicycle trip to Mont-Saint-Loup: Take the Sentier d'Emilie to appreciate the exceptional flora and fauna.
- Stroll in the historical center : In summer, stores and restaurants open in the evening in the center of Cap d'Agde, for great family moments.
- Visit by Little Train : Three commented walks allow you to discover the Cap d'Agde between beaches, cliffs and Mont-Saint-Loup.
- Dining on the beach: Between Millesim Plage, Plage du Golf or Jungle Beach, enjoy a private beach for appetizers and cocktails.
Top 5 things to see in Cap d'Agde
- Musée de l'Ephèbe : Following excavations in the Hérault, the Mediterranean and the Etang de Thau, a vast underwater collection is to be appreciated.
- Fort Brescou : Découvrez ce fort au riche passé historique sur une île, à deux pas du Cap d’Agde.
- Seabed of Cap d'Agde: Enjoy a scuba diving session to admire the jewels of the Herault coast of Cap d'Agde.
- Natural reserve of Bagnas: Many species of birds are to be observed on this Natura 2000 site, between pink flamingos, storks and ospreys.
- Greek City of Agde: As one of the oldest in France, the city includes St. Stephen's Cathedral and ramparts and gates, between ponds and the Mediterranean.
Camping at 7 min from Cap d'Agde
Ideally located a stone's throw from the sea, the camping Grau d'Agde offers pitches, rentals from 17 to 35 m², a heated swimming pool and many services and animations. Camping near Cap d'Agde, it is located about 5 km from there.
Take advantage of your family stay in our open air hotel to discover the richness of the heritage of the Hérault region between the beach, cultural visits, walks in the forest, or discovery of the wine estates in the region. Book your vacations at the campsite near Cap d'Agde now!