Visit the Grau d’Agde
To see in Grau d'Agde
Small typical village that lives by the rhythm of fishing and the pleasure of the beach. You can get there on foot from the camping les Sablettes 20 minutes walk or only 5 minutes by bike. Beaches, shops, services, daily market in summer, you will easily find what you are looking for and will most certainly be seduced by the colored atmosphere and familiar.
To do in Grau d'Agde
Next to Agde, the picturesque fishermen's village of Grau d'Agde is imbued with a maritime atmosphere all year round. Wander through its charming streets and visit Notre-Dame de l'Agenouillade, a 17th-century chapel. Enter the stores and go to the market. Grau d'Agde also hosts traditional animations to participate in, between fishermen's festival, the sea or the pointu. For swimming and lounging, go to the beach of Grau d'Agde, which stretches along the Boulevard de Front de Mer, between the beach of Saint-Vincent and the beach of La Tamarissière.
Top 5 things to do in Grau d'Agde
- Belvedere of the Grau d'Agde fish market: Attend the only French fish market in the Mediterranean open to the public and discover its workings.
- Jet ski ride : Baptism, discovery or ride, leave from Grau d'Agde to discover the Mediterranean coast : sensations guaranteed !
- Boat ride: From Grau d'Agde or La Tamarissière, embark to explore the surrounding area via the Canal du Midi.
- Hike to Grau d'Agde : Go to Grau d'Agde by the riverside path and admire the jewels of nature.
- Markets of Grau d'Agde : Find conventional market Place de la République all year, and craft market on the seafront in summer.